Want to know how to complete the Bamitok Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? Despite the wide variety of activities in Tears of the Kingdom, Shrines occupies a special place. After all, each of the more than a hundred unique shrines offers players to test their abilities or learn new gameplay mechanics in exchange for good rewards. But you can also encounter Rauru’s Blessing-type shrines, one of which is the Bamitok Shrine. You don’t have to solve the puzzles inside these shrines, as the challenge is outside. So to complete Bamitok Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you must only find it, and we will help you.
Where To Find Bamitok Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom
As we said, Bamitok is a Rauru’s Blessing-type shrine, so there’s nothing inside this building besides the final altar and reward chest. At the same time, the challenge for all of Rauru’s Blessing Shrines is to find them. Often the entrances to these shrines are hidden deep in caves, in secret locations, or guarded by hordes of monsters. Also, sometimes the shrines are deep enough that even your Sensor can’t detect them.
The Bamitok Shrine is no exception, so here’s how you can find the Bamitok Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom:
- Travel to the southeastern part of East Necluda and go across Mount Dunsel to Gama Cove.
- Once you’ve crossed Mount Dunsel, jump into the small lake on the southeast mountainside and swim into Mount Dunsel Cave.
- Go deep into the cave but beware of the monsters on the ceilings and walls.
- After passing two yellow monsters on the ceiling and a couple of winding turns, you will find yourself in a small cave room with a lake.
- Go to the far side of this cave and grab the wooden plank with the Ultrahand.
- Place the plank on the water to the left of the wooden crate. Then try to put it as close to the rocky wall as possible.
- Climb onto the wooden plank in the water and use the Ascend ability.
- Once at the top level of the cave, go right. After going around some monsters on the ceiling, you will find the Bamitok Shrine.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Bamitok Shrine Walkthrough
As we said, you will not find trials or puzzles inside the Shrine. So once inside, you can immediately open the chest with the Big Battery inside. Finally, go to the final altar and interact with it to complete the Bamitok Shrine and get another Light of Blessing.
Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.