As you venture through all 9 realms in God of War: Ragnarok, you’ll soon find that there are Draugr holes scattered around the maps that contain a rare enemy for you to fight. These are special Draugr Holes, and they contain The Hateful. If you’ve already tried to take on these extremely powerful Draugr, you should know that they seem to be immortal. There are six of The Hateful, and you’ll need to find all of them. Keep reading to learn how to complete Born from Fire in God of War: Ragnarok and find all six of The Hateful throughout the 9 realms.
Where to Find Each Draugr Hole in God of War: Ragnarok
Each time you find one of the six Draugr Holes, you’ll have to fight one of The Hateful, a strong Draugr that wields axes. However, with each of The Hateful that you defeat, the stronger the next one will be.
Svartalfheim Draugr Holes
Two of the Draugr Holes you need to find will be located in Svartalfheim.
- The first Draugr Hole in the Land of the Dwarves can be found at The Watchtower, in the Bay of Bounty
- The second Draugr Hole in Svartalfheim can be found at The Applecore. You’ll find that it’ll be close to where you found the prisoner, Tyr. It can be found to the left of where you discovered Tyr.
Alfheim Draugr Holes in God of War: Ragnarok
There is only one Draugr Hole you can find in Alfheim. However, you can’t access it right away. After completing your time at the Tower of Light, you’ll have to unlock The Barrens. After that, you’ll have to work through the Secret of the Sands quest.
- The Alfheim Draugr Hole is located in the Southwest area of the desert and can be found directly after the Secret of the Sands quest is completed.
Anaheim Draugr Holes in God of War: Ragnarok
You can find two different Draugr Holes in Anaheim in God of War: Ragnarok.
- The first Draugr Hole in Anaheim can be found in the Abandoned Village, in the Eastern Barri Woods.
- The second Draugr Hole in Anaheim can be found in the Plains. However, you can’t get to it until you’ve completed the Scent of Survival quest. Next, you’ll have to travel south to the Jungle, then complete the Return of the River quest. Once this is all completed, you can find the second Draugr Hole to the North. Though, you’ll have to take a boat back up the river to get to it.
Midgard Draugr Holes in God of War: Ragnarok
- The final Draugr Hole can be found in the Northeast portion of the map. It is below the Eternal Campfire and above the King’s Grave.
This is everything you will need to find all of the Draugr Holes in God of War: Ragnarok and complete Born of Fire.