Want to know how to complete Gasas Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? In Tears of the Kingdom, Link has a large arsenal of new abilities. You can use them both for battles with enemies and for solving puzzles. Moreover, you can practice your abilities and solve puzzles for rewards in Shrines, which are scattered throughout the game world. However, some Shrines can have complex puzzles, such as Gasas Shrine. So, read on to find out how to complete Well Timed Cuts in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Gasas Shrine Walkthrough
Gasas Shrine is located in an easily accessible location in the south of the Hebra region. You have to go through the Tabantha Frontier. Then head towards Tanagar Canyon, and you will find Shrine. Thankfully, you don’t have to complete any quests to unlock it. Just interact with Shrine to get inside. You can also use these coordinates to find Gasas Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom:
- -4155, 0097, 0040
How To Complete Well Timed Cuts Shrine
This Shrine has some pretty intricate puzzles and several Chests. And as the name suggests, you will have to cut the ropes in Well Timed Cuts puzzles. So, follow these simple tips to complete Gasas Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
First Well Timed Cuts Puzzle
- Shoot the rope to make the block fall. (In the barrels on the left, you can find Arrows)
- Jump over it to reach the next platform.
Second Well Timed Cuts Puzzle and Treasure Chest
- Go up the stairs.
- Use your Ultrahand to pick up the block in front of you.
- Then step onto the block and use the Recall ability to get it up with you.
- Jump over to the two platforms lying on the floor. Combine them to make a long platform.
- Use it as a bridge to pass on.
- Now you have to put it under the right Chest, shoot the rope and take the Large Zonai Charge from it.
- You must attach a block to the platform’s edge to pick up the left Chest. Then shoot the rope to pick up a small key from the Chest.
- Use the key to enter the next room.
Third Well Timed Cuts Puzzle
- Stand opposite the Sphere.
- Use the Ultrahand to swing the Sphere.
- When it swings at you, shoot the rope.
- If you do everything right, the Sphere will roll into a hole in the floor and open the door to the exit from the Shrine.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete Gasas Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. Follow our tips, and you will solve all the puzzles without any problems. In the meantime, take a look at our guide on how to upgrade your Horses.
How To Get a Shard of Dinraal’s Spike in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.