Want to know how to find and complete the Jogou Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? Progressing through the Tears of the Kingdom story, players will find many gaming activities, including over a hundred unique shrines. The purpose of each shrine is to test the player’s skills, teach him new abilities or tell him about in-game mechanics and items. But Rauru’s Blessing-type shrines do not force the player to complete challenges or puzzles, as the main trial is outside the shrine. So, to complete the Jogou Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you must make a lot of effort to find it, but we will help you.
Where To Find Jogou Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom
As we said, Jogou is a Rauru’s Blessing-type shrine, so you don’t have to do any challenges inside this structure. You only need to find these shrines, but this is problematic. Rauru’s Blessing shrines are hidden deep in caves or secret locations. So you will have to go through winding tunnels or fight hordes of monsters to find what you are looking for.
The Jogou Shrine is no exception, so here’s how you can find it in Tears of the Kingdom:
- Head to the Mount Lanaryu area and go to the northwestern part of the location to Lanaryu Bluff.
- Next, go to the eastern edge of a small canyon filled with water and enter Lanayru Road East Cave under an old mossy bridge.
- Cross a small cave lake and go deep into the cave, keeping to the left edge. Be careful not to get attacked by the monster on the ceiling.
- Enter the vast cave room and go around it. You will see a stone passage which you can explode in the hill in the middle of the lake.
- Use the Sage of Fire Yunobo or arrows with the Bomb Fruit to blow up the passage.
- Enter the passage, after which you will find the Jogou Shrine.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Jogou Shrine Walkthrough
As we said earlier, once you enter the Jogou Shrine, you won’t have to solve puzzles. You can open a chest in front of you to get Hearty Elixir (Full Recovery +4 Bonus Hearts). And a little further ahead, you can interact with the final altar to complete the Jogou Shrine and get another Light of Blessing.
Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.