Want to know how to complete Kamizun Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? Tears of the Kingdom, without a doubt, is one of the best games in the series, as it has a great story and a lot of cool features. Link got new abilities that will help him fight strong enemies, find treasures and, of course, solve puzzles. And to better get used to your abilities, you can go through various challenges in the Shrines, including combat ones. So, read on to find out how to complete Proving Grounds: Beginner in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How To Unlock Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Kamizun Shrine
Many of the Shrines in Tears of the Kingdom are pretty well hidden. But luckily, you can find the Kamizun Shrine very easily. Head south to Hyrule Field, and near the Forest of Time, you will find the entrance to this Shrine. To get to it faster, you can follow these coordinates:
- -0176, -1558, 0023
How To Complete Proving Grounds: Beginner in the Kamizun Shrine
As the name suggests, you can’t use your equipment, weapons, or food in the Kamizun Shrine. Instead, you’ll have to find weapons to defeat all the Constructs. And as soon as you destroy the last one, you can go for your reward.
So, to complete the Kamizun Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, you must follow these tips:
- Pick up Wooden Stick, Old Wooden Shield, Old Wooden Bow, and Arrows from the rack on the left.
- Destroy the Contstuct that stands on a breakable block. So you don’t have to dodge annoying arrows.
- There are also some Fire Fruits and a Spiked Iron Ball in the room. We recommend you run to the Ball as quickly as possible and combine it with your weapon to deal more melee damage.
- You can also use Fire Fruit to make your arrows more deadly.
- After destroying all the Constructs, go through the opened doors to find the Treasure Chest. Inside you will find a Spring Shield.
- Finally, collect your well-deserved Light of Blessing and complete Proving Grounds: Beginner.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Kamizun Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. It is a fairly easy Shrine, so you can have fun in it, destroying all the enemies. In the meantime, take a look at our guide on how to get and use Crystallized Charges.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.