Want to know how to complete the Mayachideg Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? Playing Tears of the Kingdom, you can complete various challenges in the Shrines. They can be of several types and contain puzzles or enemies. And it would be best if you fought without your equipment, which increases the difficulty of the challenge. However, you can have a lot of fun in some of these Shrines, such as Mayachideg. So, read on to find out how to complete Proving Grounds: The Hunt in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Mayachideg Shrine Location
Mayachideg Shrine is located in the northwest of the Akkala region. You can find it near South Akkala Stable. But for your convenience, we recommend that you follow these coordinates:
- 3061, 1824, 0230
How To Complete Proving Grounds: The Hunt Shrine
As you can tell from the title, you will once again have to fight the Constructs without your favorite weapons and armor. But this time you can hunt your enemies and just watch them die one by one. So follow these steps to complete Proving Grounds: The Hunt in Tears of the Kingdom:
- Take the Wooden Stick and go to the Homing Carts.
- Attach spikes and activate them. These cute Carts will start attacking Construct ahead. After destroying it, the doors to Shrine’s main room will open.
- Instead of going there, send your Homing Carts. Use your Ultahand for this.
- When most of the constructs are triggered, you must sneak to the right or left side of the room.
- Depending on the direction you choose, you will find different attacking Zonai Devices and Homing Carts. Attach Devices to them and send them to fight against the Constructs.
- In the back part of the room, you can also find Devices to craft another “Zonai Hound”.
- After that, you will only sit back to watch as your Homing Carts destroy helpless Constructs and complete the Mayachideg Shrine for you.
- The door to the Treasure Chest will open after you destroy the last Construct. Inside you will find Captain IV Spear. And leaving the Shrine, you will receive the Light of Blessing.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Mayachideg Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. It is one of the most fun Proving Grounds Shrine in the game. Therefore, follow our advice to find and complete this challenge. In the meantime, take a look at our guide on how to complete Kimayat Shrine.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.