Want to know how to complete the Mogisari Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? Link is a brave warrior, but even he needs training sometimes. Luckily, you can find various Shrines throughout the open world in Tears of the Kingdom. To complete them, you have to solve various puzzles or complete challenges. For example, you can practice driving Zonai Vehicles in low gravity in Mogisari Shrine. So, read on to learn how to complete Shrine’s Courage to Jump in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Mogisari Shrine Walkthrough
Even though Mogisari Shrine is not hidden or blocked, it is very difficult to get to it. It is located at the entrance to Lomei Sky Labyrinth, in the northeast part of the game world. The nearest Skyview Tower is Ulri Mountain, so you need a lot of stamina to fly there on your own. Therefore, we recommend you use Zonai Devices.
Taking to the skies through the Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower, you can see an island nearby with a boss and some Zonai Devices. Land there and attach all the Batteries that are nearby to the platform. Then attach the Big Battery, or you will run out of power. You can get it from the Zonai Dispensers scattered around the world. After that, head towards the huge dark cube hovering in the sky. For convenience, you can follow these coordinates:
- 4655, 3500, 1025
How To Complete Courage to Jump Shrine
As we said, gravity is weaker inside the Mogisari Shrine. Therefore, you can jump higher. However, you won’t need to do anything other than drive your Zonai Vehicle, as Courage to Jump Shrine is a large obstacle course that you need to drive through. However, you will miss the Treasure Chest if you choose the wrong path. So follow our tips to complete the Mogisari Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom:
- Choose any of the two vehicles and start your race.
- Try not to turn sharply so as not to fly off the road.
- You need to always take the left path until you see a tunnel covered with stone slabs.
- Drive full speed into them to smash them and find a Treasure Chest with a Mighty Zonaite Shield.
- Then drive on until you see a Construct standing next to some Zonai Rockets.
- Drive at full speed into the Construct so that it does not shoot at you.
- Attach some Rockets to your vehicle.
- Accelerate and jump over the gap to get to the exit of Courage to Jump Shrine and get the Light of Blessing.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Mogisari Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. It is a very fun Shrine where you can practice your driving skills. However, finding it is quite challenging, so follow our tips to get to Shrine. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to complete Musanokir Shrine.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.