Want to know how to complete Orochium Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? Tears of the Kingdom has a vast variety of content. You can explore the open world, help other characters, fight bosses, explore the Shrines, and much more. And you will either need to solve puzzles or fight enemies in these Shrines. But sometimes you need to do both, like in the Orochium Shrine. So, read on to learn how to complete Courage to Fall in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
How to Unlock Orochium Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom
Orochium Shrine can be found fairly easily in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. You must go to Tabantha Tundra and head north from Snowfield Stable to find Shrine. Also, you can follow these coordinates:
- -1636, 2641, 0239
How To Complete Courage To Fall in Tears of the Kingdom
To complete the Orochium Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you need to clear a small dungeon. Of course, there will be some enemies and secrets. But you can easily complete Courage to Fall by following these simple tips.
Get inside the Courage to Fall dungeon:
- The first thing you will see is the huge stone doors. But you don’t need them. Therefore, go to the left.
- Destroy one Construct and use the Ascend ability to climb higher.
- Climb up the ladder and crawl through the small hole in the wall
- Then jump down and destroy the two Constructs. One of them will be guarding the Treasure Chest with 5 arrows inside.
Find the Key in the Orochium Shrine:
- Climb up the steps and use the Ultrahand to open the doors.
- Pass through the lasers without touching them and destroy two more constructs.
- After that, return to the lasers and touch one of them to open the floor trap.
- Run through the corridor with the lasers without touching them and use the Ascend to get to the Chest.
- Take the Key from the Chest and use Ascend again to return to the previous room.
Get the Ball in Orochium Shrine:
- Open the green door with the Key and take the Ball.
- Use one of the two platforms near the stairs that will take you higher.
- Put the Ball in the hole in the floor to get the Glider.
- After that, it remains only to attach the Ball to the glider and fly out of this dungeon.
- Place the Ball in the hole in the floor at the start of Shrine to unlock the doors and complete Courage to Fall.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Orochium Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. It is a rather confusing Shrine, so follow our tips to complete it. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to complete Out of the Inn.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.