Want to know how to complete the Ren-iz Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? Of course, many players only unlock Shrines as fast travel destinations. But the primary goal of these ancient structures is to teach the player new skills or tell about ways to use existing abilities. Ren-iz Shrine was no exception, offering players to test their logical thinking and Ultrahand skills. As you progress through this shrine, you must build several perfect springboards with limited materials. So if you’re ready, we’re here to help you and tell you how to complete the Jump the Gaps Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Ren-iz Shrine Walkthrough
To find this shrine, you must travel to the northeast part of Central Hyrule in the Crenel Hills area. In the northern part of this location, you will find a small forest and a small lake. And to the northeast of this place is a large and ancient stump. Go inside the stump, and you will see the entrance to the Ren-iz Shrine. If you need exact coordinates, you can use the images above.
How To Complete Jump the Gaps Shrine
Ren-iz Shrine is a quick two-step logic challenge. All you have to do is create two springboards and open the chest. Luckily it’s pretty easy, so here’s how to complete Ren-iz (Jump the Gaps) Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom step by step.
First Room Puzzlespringboard
- Entering the shrine, you will find yourself in a high room and see a low stone fence on the edge of the abyss.
- Go to the second part of the room and grab the slab using the Ultrahand.
- Place the slab on the stone fence to create an improvised springboard.
- Hit the yellow obelisk and step aside.
- A stone ball will roll down from the ceiling behind you, roll down the , and hit the target, after which the door to the next room will open.
Treasure Chest Puzzle
- Pick up two slabs at the cliff edge and stick them together.
- Take the long slab and go to the beginning of this room.
- Place a long slab like a bridge between the room and a small platform at the right edge of the wall.
- Cross to the other side and open the chest to get the Mighty Zonaite Shield.
Second Room Puzzle – Final Ren-iz Shrine
- Unstick two slabs and create an L-shaped structure.
- Place it at the back of the room, as shown in the image above.
- Hit the yellow obelisk and move to the side so the stone ball hits the target.
- After that, the door will open, and you can interact with the final altar to complete the Ren-iz Shrine and get another Light of Blessing.
Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.