If you can’t refuse that extra Light of Blessing, you better learn how to complete Serutabomac Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom. You’ll find dozens of shrines in plain sight in this game. Most of them are either atop a mountain or right by the side of the road. However, there’s a smaller number of shrines that aren’t easy to reach, either because they are hidden in a cave or surrounded by thousands of enemies in Hyrule Castle. We’re talking, of course, about Serutabomac Shrine. This shrine should give up its treasure for free after going through all the trouble of reaching it but instead greets you with another puzzle.
How To Find Serutabomac Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom
Serutabomac Shrine lies in the center of Hyrule Castle. You could wait until the game’s story takes you there, try to reach it via the Great Sky Islands, or use a Zonai-device-powered raft to take you to the docks.
How To Complete The Way Up in Tears of the Kingdom
The Serutabomac Shrine consists of several puzzles that you must solve to progress. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to overcome the challenges.
The first room of Serutabomac Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom gives you these elements to toy around with 1x metal slate and 2x parallel horizontal pillars. Follow these steps to reach the next room:
- Use the Ultrahand to grab the metal slate.
- Place the metal slate above the horizontal pillars on the wall.
- Position yourself below the metal slate and use Ascend to reach higher ground.
- Jump onto the upper platform to enter the next room.
The second room of Serutabomac Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom gives you these elements to toy around with 1x rectangle-shaped metal slate and 1x square-shaped metal slate. Follow these steps to reach the next room:
- Use the Ultrahand to grab the rectangle-shaped metal slate.
- Attach the rectangle-shaped metal slate to the end of the square-shaped metal slate to make it longer.
- Rotate both metal slates with the Ultrahand until they form a ramp.
- Place the ramp on the pillar and climb up to the next room.
The third room of Serutabomac Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom gives you these elements to toy around with 1x rectangle-shaped metal slate and 2x square-shaped metal slates. Follow these steps to finish the puzzle:
- Attach all three metal slates together to create a long ramp to reach the treasure in the room. Then, detach them from one another.
- Use the Ultrahand to grab the rectangle-shaped metal slate and drop it on the parallel pillars on the wall.
- Drop one of the square-shaped metal slates on top of the rectangle one for later use.
- Ascend on top of the rectangle-shaped metal slate on the wall.
- Grab the square-shaped metal slate you dropped on top of it and rotate it to create a smaller ramp.
- Climb your way up to reach the end of the puzzle.
Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.