Want to know how to complete the Siwakama Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? Playing Tears of the Kingdom, you have to complete many quests, defeat strong enemies, and solve difficult puzzles in the Shrines. These challenges are scattered all over the world and can range from easy puzzles to quite complicated ones. For example, in Siwakama Shrine, you must be creative to find the Treasure Chest and get the Light of Blessing. So, read on to find out how to complete Moving the Spheres.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Siwakama Shrine Walkthrough
Many of the Shrines in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom are very well hidden. However, Shrine such as Siwakama can be found by exploring the locations. It is located in the east of the Gerudo Desert. You can easily find Shrine by going south from East Gerudo Chasm. Also, for convenience, you can use these coordinates:
- -2446, -3344, 0056
How To Complete Moving the Spheres Shrine
As you can understand from Shrine’s name, you have to interact with the Spheres in it. But, you can easily miss the Treasure Chest. So follow our simple tips to solve all puzzles in Siwakama Shrine.
First Moving the Spheres Puzzle
- Use your Ultrahand to pick up the Sphere and place it between you and the next platform.
- Jump on the Sphere to get to the next room.
Siwakama Shrine Treasure Chest
- Use the Ultrahand again to pick up the Sphere on the opposite platform. Move it to the right side of the room and drop it.
- The Sphere will roll down and destroy the stone wall behind, which is the Treasure Chest.
- Inside you will find 5 Bomb Flowers.
Second Moving the Spheres Puzzle
- You can attach the Sphere from the first puzzle to the second Sphere and put it between the platforms to move on.
- You can also use one Sphere. Put it on top of the triangle, and when the Sphere rolls down, use the Recall ability to put it back in place and jump to the next puzzle.
Third Moving the Spheres Puzzle
- For this puzzle, you can combine the previous two and one new Spheres. Then place this construction on a triangle to solve the puzzle.
- You can also place one Orb directly in front of the opposite platform. Then jump on it, and you will reach the end of the Shrine.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Siwakama Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. This Shrine has some pretty tricky puzzles, so follow our tips to solve them. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to get Mirror Devices.
How To Get Dinraal’s Claw in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.