Want to know how to complete Tenbez Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? The world of Tears of the Kingdom is full of amazing things and phenomena, including locations with unusual gravity. We have all become accustomed to Sky Islands floating high in the sky, but by visiting Tenbez Shrine, you can play with gravity. Special devices in the middle of the rooms can reduce the force of gravity and return it to normal in an instant. So if you’re ready to practice gravity control, we’re here to help you and tell you how to complete Tenbez (Gravity and Velocity) Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Tenbez Shrine Walkthrough
To find the Tenbez Shrine, use the Pikida Stonegrove Skyview Tower to fly up to the Hyrule Sky Islands level. Next, look around and glide with a Paraglider on the East Hebra Sky Archipelago. Tenbez Shrine is on the western corner of North Lomei Castle, but getting to it is hard.
On the eastern edge of the Hebra Sky Archipelago, you can build a large flying machine using a huge stone block and about ten fans. Next, you must turn this structure towards the shrine and activate the mechanisms. The vehicle will not fall even if the batteries run out, but you can not turn while flying, so point the fly vehicle in the right direction.
After reaching the nearest islands, use Ascend to climb higher islands. Eventually, you will reach the North Lomei Castle and find the Tenbez Shrine.
How To Complete Gravity and Velocity Shrine
As you progress through this shrine, you only need one sword and a Paraglider. In addition, you only have to deal with two sword strikes and open one chest to finish this challenge. However, here’s how to complete the Tenbez (Gravity and Velocity) Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
First Room Gravity Puzzle
- After entering the first shrine room, wait until the stone ball lands on the jumping block on the right side of the room.
- After that, activate the gravity device in the center of the room by hitting it.
- The stone ball will fly into the target on the wall, and the door to the next room will open.
- Stand on the jumping block on the right side of the room.
- After you jump up, use the Paraglided to glide into the room with the chest on the left wall.
- Open the chest to get a Large Zonai Charge.
Second Room Gravity Puzzle – Final
- Stand on the jumping block on the left side of the first room and fly into the second room.
- Wait until the stone ball is above the metal basket in the far left corner of the room.
- Once the ball is in the right place, hit the gravity obelisk to hit the ball to the metal basket.
- Go to the final room and interact with the altar to complete the Tenbez Shrine and get another Light of Blessing.
Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.