Throughout Disney Dreamlight Valley, you’ll be able to keep yourself busy with various quests like The Astronomy Club Quest. Each resident of Dreamlight Valley has specific quests to send you on to help them. Wall-E is one of these residents that requires your assistance trying to figure out what your latest memory actually means. In the memory, Wall-E, Buzz Lightyear, and Merlin watch the stars with a fourth person, but they can’t remember who it is. You’ll have to help Wall-E recover this memory through The Astronomy Club quest. Keep reading to learn how to complete The Astronomy Club quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: How to Complete The Astronomy Club Quest
Below are the steps you’ll take to complete this quest:
- Once you discover the memory that involved Wall-E, Buzz Lightyear, and Merlin watching the stars, head over to Wall-E to talk to him
- You will have to listen to Wall-E and Merlin speak together before you can speak to Wall-E again and begin collecting items for him
- Collect 12 Softwood, which can be found around the Plaza and the Peaceful Meadow
- Collect 9 Black Passion Lillies, which can be found scattered around Frosted Heights
- Now, craft 3 Ink Vials and 3 Papers
- Use the two items you just crafted to craft 3 Astronomy Club Invitations
- Take the Astronomy Club Invitations to Wall-E and he will ask you to craft a telescope, since the only one has broken
- Collect 4 Iron Ingots, which can be found in the Glade of Trust and Frosted Heights
- Collect 2 Gold Ingots, which can be found in Sunlit Plateau and Frosted Heights
- Collect 5 Glass, which can be crafted at a workbench using Sand
- Collect 6 Tinkering Parts, which can be crafted at a workbench using Iron Ingots
- Using the items you just collected, craft the Telescope and take it to Wall-E
- Wall-E will ask you to take the Telescope to your town and place it down, then take a picture of The Astronomy Club, helping Wall-E finally discover who the last member of the club was
This will complete The Astronomy Club Quest once you speak with Wall-E again.
This is everything you need to know about how to complete The Astronomy Club quest in Disney Dreamight Valley. Be sure to check back for more useful and interesting guides and as always, be safe and have fun!