Want to know how to complete the Utsushok Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? While exploring the vast open world in Tears of the Kingdom, you can find various Shrines. These challenges will help you get more comfortable with Link’s new abilities and get new equipment. And in each of them, you can get Light of Blessing, which is necessary to increase your health or stamina. What’s more, the puzzles in Shrines like Utsushok are fun. So, read on to learn how to complete Long or Wide in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Utsushok Shrine Walkthrough
Some Shrines may be hidden in deep caves or on islands high in the Sky. Luckily, the Utsushok Shrine is in an easily accessible location you can easily get to on horseback or one of your Zonai vehicles.
Head to the north of the Faron region. Find Furan Plain and then head east a bit. To make it easier for you to find Shrine, you can follow these coordinates:
- 0670, -3358, 0086
How To Complete Long or Wide Shrine
Utsushok Shrine has three puzzles, two of which are very simple. But the third one can confuse the players a little. So follow our simple tips to complete the Utsushok Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
First Long or Wide Puzzle
- Use your Ultrahand ability to lift the flat bat and hit the ball.
- It will open the door to the next room.
Second Long or Wide Puzzle
- Now you have to attach a block to the flat bat to make it heavier.
- Also, lift and release it to solve the puzzle.
Third Long or Wide Puzzle and Treasure Chest:
- In the third room, you must attach the panel to the flat bat so that it reaches the ball.
- Repeat the usual actions so that the ball rolls into the hole.
- After that, the gate will open from above, and a mine cart will ride down.
- Use Ultrahand to detach the panel and reattach it from the side, so the bat will hiе mine the cart.
- Sit in the mine cart and hit it with a bat.
- Riding towards the Shrine exit, you will see a Treasure Chest on a small platform.
- You need to try to pick it up with your Ultrahand. (If you miss, you can use the Recall ability to return)
- Open the Chest to get a Sneaky Elixir.
- Finally, leaving the Shrine, you will receive the well-deserved Light of Blessing.
That’s all you need to know about how to complete the Utsushok Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. Follow our tips, and you will easily solve all Long or Wide puzzles. In the meantime, take a look at our guide on how to complete Fish for Fletching.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.