Do you want to know how to counter Riot Shields in Warzone 2? Riot Shields in Warzone 2 have become an increasingly common sight on the battlefield, so it’s essential to know how to counter them to survive and succeed. While it may seem like a daunting task, there are several strategies you can use to take out Riot Shields in Warzone 2. This guide will show you how to counter Riot Shields in Warzone 2.
What are Riot Shields in Warzone 2?
Riots Shields was first introduced to the Call of Duty franchise in Modern Warfare 3 and were later added the current game. These shields are large, rectangular pieces of shielding that players can use to protect themselves from enemy fire. The Riot Shield is equipped with a handle on the back, allowing players to move it in front of them as they move around the battlefield. However, you can not use a knife or place a breaching charge using the Riots Shield.
How to counter Riot Shields in Warzone 2?
You can counter Riots Shields with Thermite, Molotov, and Angled Explosives. Also, there are some other methods to counter Riot Shields:
- Thermite: Thermites are perfect for taking out Riot Shields, as they will burn through the shield and melt it down. For maximum effectiveness, place multiple thermites on the security and detonate them simultaneously.
- Molotovs: Molotovs will also work well against Riot Shields, as their flames will burn away the shield. Just place them strategically, so you don’t get burned by your Molotov!
- Angled Explosives: If you are up against a Riot Shield, try throwing an angled explosive such as a grenade or C4 at the shield. The explosive will bounce off the guard and explode behind it, removing any enemies hiding.
- Drill Charge: Drill Charge punch through Riot Shields, allowing you to take out the enemy behind it.
- Shooting down to feet: Shooting or using explosives at the feet of someone wielding a Riot Shield will knock them down and make them vulnerable to attack.
- Flanking: Flanking is a great way to get around Riot Shields. Try to find alternative routes and use the environment to your advantage. This will allow you to attack enemies with Riot Shields from the side or rear, where they are much more vulnerable.
So, these are some strategies that you can use to counter Riot Shields in Warzone 2. Remember, the key is to be creative and think outside the box to outmaneuver your opponents. Good luck!