Want to know how to find the Yomizuk Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? Tears of the Kingdom has an open world that is even bigger than the one in Breath of the Wild. However, it is just as full of activities and secrets as the Shrines. Most of them are in easy-to-reach locations. But some Shrines are very well hidden. And to get to them you will need to complete certain quests. So, let’s dive in.
How to Start the True Treasure Quest
To find the Yomizuk Shrine, you must first complete the True Treasure quest. Therefore, head to the east of the Lanayru region. Then move to the peninsula and go to its southern part. There you will find the ruins and the entrance to Tarm Point Cave. For convenience, you can follow these coordinates to find the Cave:
- 4473, -0827, 0032
In the cave, you will find an adventurer named Sasan, who went with his friend in search of treasures. But she swam across the flooded cave without him, while Sasan is a bad swimmer. Therefore, you must help him swim through the cave on a raft. And after this little dialogue, you will start the True Treasure quest.
Yomizuk Shrine Location in Tears of the Kingdom
Talk to Sasan again to get him on the raft. Then use your Ultrahand to move the raft onto the water. But as the water level rises and falls in the cave, it can be difficult for you to navigate it. So follow these simple tips to get to Yomizuk Shrine in Tears of the Kingdom:
- You can use the Fan Zone to control a raft. But we recommend you pick up a Sturdy Wooden Stick in the cave and Fuse it with Korok Frond. So you can create air currents by hitting your “fan”.
- Then swim up to the stalagmites when the water level drops.
- And as soon as the stalagmites go under the water, swim forward.
- You have to do this several times.
- In the end, you will find Finley and complete the True Treasure quest. Your new friends will give you two Opals as a reward.
After that, you will be able to unlock the Yomizuk Shrine. Inside the Shrine, you can find the Treasure Chest. Open it to get a Diamond.
That’s all you need to know about how to find the Yomizuk Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. Follow our tips, and you will easily reach this Shrine. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to get Frox Guts.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.