Want to know how to get Dragon Tooth in Stardew Valley? Stardew Valley pleases loyal players with relaxing gameplay for many years. You can care for your farm, build new buildings and decorations, explore the vast world, and even get married. But also, this world itself has many secrets, myths, and legends. A long time ago, Dragons lived in the Stardew Valley world, and the remains of these legendary creatures have remained to this day. The Dragon Tooth is especially valuable, and our guide is here to tell you how to find it in Stardew Valley.
Where to Find Dragon Tooth in Stardew Valley
To get Dragon Tooth in Stardew Valley, travel to Ginger Island and visit the deep Volcano Dungeon. You can travel to the island shortly after you complete the Community Center storyline. NPC Willy will offer you to repair an old boat on which you can send on sea voyages. After collecting 200 Hardwood, 5 Battery Packs, and 5 Iridium Bars, you fix the Boat and get to Ginger Island.
Once on the island and going down to Volcano Dungeon, you can get Dragon Tooth in Stardew Valley in two ways:
- Explore the area near the dragon skeletons on each of the ten floors of the Volcano Dungeon. Bright purple teeth can lie on the ground.
- You can also kill Lava Lurk and get Dragon Tooth with a 15% chance. These creatures swim in lava, so you must use ranged weapons to defeat them without getting burned. Don’t worry about the loot. Dragon Tooth and other items will go to your inventory.
Also, you can get Dragon Tooth from the pond. If your pond has at least 9 Stingrays, you can find a Dragon Tooth with a 5% chance once a day.
Stardew Valley: How To Make Pale Ale
How to Use Dragon Tooth in Stardew Valley
Despite Dragon Tooth’s value, there are only a few ways you can use it:
- You can find the Island Trader (the little blue bird behind the counter) and buy a Banana Sapling from him for 5 Dragon Tooth.
- Second, you can craft Warp Totem: Island using one Dragon Tooth, five Hardwoods, and one Ginger. Thanks to this item, you can instantly move to Ginger Island, but note that Warp Totem: Island will disappear after using this item. Before you can start crafting, you will also need to buy the recipe for this item from Volcano Dwarf for 10,000g.
- Also, you can craft Island Obelisk by spending 10 Dragon Tooth, 10 Iridium Bar, 10 Banana, and 1,000,000g. Using this item, you move to Ginger Island, but the Island Obelisk is a building and will not disappear after use, unlike the Warp Totem: Island.
Finally, you should not give Dragon Tooth to any NPC in the game. No one will like such a gift, so keep this material for yourself.
Stardew Valley is available now for PC, Xbox, PS4, and Nintendo Switch.