Do you want to know how to get Eitr in Valheim? Valheim is a survival game that has become increasingly popular over the past few months. Also, Eitr is an essential resource in the game with two meanings. One is a resource called Refined Eitr, and the other is the player’s Eitr stats that deplete when they use magic. This guide will tell you how to get Eitr in Valheim.
What is Eitr in Valheim?
As mentioned earlier, Eitr refers to two things in the game, Resource and Stat. Refined Eitr was used to craft new mythical armor and weapons. Eitr stats are generated by eating foods induced with Eitr and will be regenerated within time. The regeneration will be faster if the character wears armor crafted using Eitr.
How to get Eitr in Valheim?
You can get Eitr in Valheim stats by eating Stuffed Mushrooms, Yggdrasil Porridge, Seeker Aspic, and Minor Eitr Mead. Also, you can collect Refined Eitr by Eitr Refinery. Getting Eitr stats is straight forward process. However, crafting Refined Eitr is a two-step process since you must collect Sap from the Sap extractor to use in Eitr Refinery. Here are the detailed steps you need to follow.
How to craft a Sap Extractor and Use it?
To craft Sap Extractor, you need 10 Yggdrasil Woods, 5 Black metal, one Dvergr Extractor, and one Work Bench.
- Collect 10 Yggdrasil Woods from Yggdrasil trees.
- Collect 5 Black metals as a drop from Fulings.
- Collect one Dvergr Extractor from Dvergr villages.
- Find the glowing green Yggdrasil Root, and once found, you will get a notification saying, “The ancient root is pulsating with energy.”
- Place the Work Bench and Sap extractor on it, and once the Sap Extractor is placed, it will start collecting Sap that needs to use in Eitr Refinery in Valheim.
How to craft an Eitr Refinery in Valheim and Use it?
To craft Sap Extractor, you need 10 Yggdrasil Woods, 20 Black Marbles, 10 Black Metals, 5 Black Core, 3 Sap, and one workbench.
- Locate the Eitr Refinery in a suitable location by using the workbench.
- Add Sap and Dvergr drops from the opening on the top of the Eitr Refinery.
- The Eitr Refinery start producing Refined Eitr and give you one Refined Eitr every 40 seconds.
You can collect Refined Eitr and Eitr Stats with these two simple steps. After collecting the Eitr, you can use it to craft armor and weapons. Valheim is a survival game that requires players to grind for resources, and Eitr will benefit you if you want to progress further in the game. Hopefully, this guide has helped you understand how to get Eitr in Valheim. Good luck, and have fun!