Want to know how to get the Clover Marker in Find the Markers? As you explore the diverse world of Find the Markers, you can find over 200 unique markers. More basic Markers lie in the open game area, while others are behind game bugs, glitches, textures, and other dimensions. But the developers do not stand still and continue to add new markers, one of which is the Clover Marker. You should find a four-leaf Clover next to the ordinary plants. Can you do it? Our guide is here to help you and tell you how to find the Clover Marker in Find the Markers.
Where to Find the Clover Marker in Find the Markers
Just as children love to look for the rare four-leaf clover in the grass, you must repeat this experience in Find the Markers. You can find Clover Marker in the clover’s pocket dimension, so first, you need to get to this place, and here’s how to do it:
- First, take Spawn as your starting point and head toward the Forest.
- Walk along the left forest side and climb the stone steps.
- Climb onto the stump, as shown in the image above, and follow the vines.
- Walk along the vines to the next rock and approach the edge of the game map.
- Behind the rock, you will see a small hidden Clover. Step on it and teleport to the Clover Dimension.
How to Get the Foliage Marker in Roblox Find the Markers
Once you’ve entered the pocket dimension, you’ll see a tree, rocks, and clovers. And here is what you have to do to find the Clover Marker in Find the Markers:
- First, you must walk around the room and step on every clover.
- Next, go to each clover and try to click on it.
- Each player has a unique combination, so we can’t tell you in what order you should hit the clover. Most recently, players have been hunting for the Bioluminescent Marker using a similar mechanic.
- Approach each clover and click on it. The right choice – the clover will disappear.
- The Clover Marker will appear in the room by clicking on four clovers. After that, you can pick up Clover Marker.
Finally, we add that there is nothing complicated in obtaining this marker. You only need a little time to find the right clover combination. But it probably won’t take you more than a couple of minutes.
Find the Markers is available now for PC, iOS, Android, and Xbox One.