We all know it’s pretty easy to woohoo your way to parenthood in The Sims 4, but do you know how to get twins in the game? That’s what we’re here to discuss. Not only can you get twins, but you can also have triplets and even have a bit of say over whether your baby will be a boy or a girl. Even though the chances are low, there are certain things you can do to raise those odds. Keep reading to learn how to get twins in The Sims 4.
How to Get Twins in The Sims 4
There are different odds that you need to keep in mind when trying for a baby for your Sim. Below, you can find the pregnancy odds:
- One baby – 89%
- Twins – 10%
- Triplets – 1%
If you notice, there is only a 1 in 10 chance that you will have twins when trying for a baby. However, you can boost your chances of getting twins in a couple of ways. The best way to do this is with Fertility Boosts. The best Fertility Boosts to use to get twins can be found below:
- Fertile Reward Trait
- Can be purchased with 3,000 Satisfaction Points
- Greatly increases the chances of multiple births
- On Ley-Line Lot Trait
- If the lot you live on has this trait active, your chances of multiple births are severely boosted, making single births much more rare.
- Elixir of Fertility
- This elixir can be obtained with the Level 10 Herbalism skill
- If you drink this elixir, your chances of having twins or triplets are boosted
- Fertility Massage
- Sims that have a Level 9 or higher Wellness skill can give fertility massages, which gives your Sim a fertility boost Moodlet
- If you get a fertility massage, your chances of having twins or triplets are boosted.
How to Try for a Baby in The Sims 4
If you’re wanting to have a set of twins in The Sims 4, there are a few steps you’ll have to follow:
- Build your relationship up with a partner
- Try for a Baby
- Take a Pregnancy Test
Eventually, after you have a successful Woohoo session, you will hear a noise and will have the choice to take a pregnancy test.
This is everything you need to know about how to get twins in The Sims 4. Be sure to check back for more useful and interesting guides, and as always, be safe and have fun!