Want to know how to make A Yule Log in Disney Dreamlight Valley? Only a few days left before the great holiday of Christmas, and to give the players a festive mood, the developers of Disney Dreamlight Valley have added many new products to the game. In addition to getting to know Buzz and Woody and a few holiday quests, there are more than ten unique recipes in the game that you can cook on the eve of the holiday. Prepare delicious warming drinks, crispy biscuits, or even a pie. But if you like sweet rolls, you should make A Yule Log in Disney Dreamlight Valley, and we will help you with this.
How to Make a Yule Log in Disney Dreamlight Valley
As with any dish, you must complete a couple of prerequisites before you start making Yule Log. Since Yule Log is a 4-star recipe, you will need to find four different ingredients. Unfortunately, you can get almost all the ingredients in the late game, so you have to unlock the following locations:
- Peaceful Meadow: Free.
- Glade of Trust: 5,000 Dreamlights.
- Sunlit Plateau: 7,000 Dreamlights.
- Frosted Heights: 10,000 Dreamlights.
If you have already unlocked all these biomes, you can go to collect materials and start cooking. After all, to make A Yule Log in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you must use the following materials:
- Wheat. Visit Peaceful Meadow and unlock the local Goofy Stall. Here you can buy Wheat for 3 Star Coins or Wheat Seeds for 1 Star Coin.
- Cocoa Bean. Head to Glade of Trust or Sunlit Plateau and collect this material from local trees.
- Vanilla. To get Vanilla, you should carefully look for this material growing on the ground in Sunlit Plateau.
- Cherry. Visit Frosted Heights and pick berries from small trees.
Once you have all the materials, put these in the pot and click Start Cooking. Wait a few seconds, and you will have a delicious and sweet holiday dish in your inventory. After eating Yule Log, you will restore 2,147 energy and get a Christmas mood. But if your character is not hungry, you can sell Yule Log and get 213 Star Coins.