We all want to show gratitude to the dude who flew us all the way here, right? Here’s how to thank the bus driver in Fortnite on all consoles.
In the ever-repetitive ritual of starting a match in Fortnite – you’re whisked away to an island, left to twiddle your thumbs while waiting for other players, then herded like cattle onto the Battle Bus, only to be parachuted out somewhere random on the map. But hold your horses, dear gamer. You may be neglecting one crucial step — thanking the Bus Driver. This comprehensive guide outlines the steps for thanking the unsung hero of Fortnite across all platforms, ensuring you’re never an ungrateful player.
Where To Find Heisted Weapons in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2
How To Thank The Bus Driver In Fortnite
- On PC, the default key to thank them is “B,” but fear not, fellow gamers, for you can easily customize this to a more memorable or comfortable key. For controller users, the default is down on the D-pad, but feel free to switch it up to your liking.
- Now, for Nintendo Switch players, the down button is the key to thanking the Bus Driver while on the Battle Bus. However, once you leap off, the opportunity passes you by.
- To thank the bus driver in Fortnite in Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S, users share a similar fate. With down on the D-Pad being their key to gratitude, but only while aboard the Battle Bus.
- As for PS4 and PS5 players, their method is identical to the Xbox users – down on the D-Pad to give thanks, but don’t forget to do so before disembarking.
- Lastly, mobile device users must tap the Emote button to express appreciation.
So, my friends, remember to thank the Bus Driver in Fornite early and often.
Fortnite is available on Windows, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch.