Hunt: Showdown has launched update 220.127.116.11, so here’s everything that’s been changed and added with this patch! This update is rather small, featuring nothing in terms of new content. It’s also only available on PC at the moment, so don’t expect to see this over on consoles just yet. Still, this update shouldn’t be completely ignored. With several bugs being fixed, including a particularly annoying one involving bear traps, the title should feel more refined following the patch. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Hunt: Showdown update 18.104.22.168!
Hunt: Showdown Update 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes
- Tentatively fixed an issue where players could get stuck in a slow walking/moving speed. This issue occured after placing and running into Bear Traps.
- Fixed some instances of crashes that could occur.
- Fixed some UI issues that could lead to “No Platform account” message to be displayed instead of player’s name
- “No platform account” was shown in the team details screen after restarting the game
- “No platform account” was displayed in the team details screen for player using a Steam account
- More logs have been added to the game in order to investigate 0x20007 error messages that could appear when trying to queue for Quickplay.
(In case this occurs to you, please reach out to one of our community managers or moderators and provide your Game.log file so we can investigate the issue further.)
Like said, there really isn’t a lot to write home about with Hunt: Showdown update 126.96.36.199. Most of these fixes also don’t affect gameplay, even if the first two can change things considerably. With how intense a game that Hunt: Showdown is, having crashes taken care of is always a nice thing. And to know they’re working towards yet another error is a good sign. Overall, a welcome if not flashy update.
Hunt: Showdown update 188.8.131.52 is available on PC, with the title itself also available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. For more information regarding this update, check out the official blog post.