Jurassic World Evolution 2 has today launched its 1.2.2 update on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Today’s update exists as nothing more than a simple bug fix update, rather than bringing heaps of fresh content to the game. This isn’t a bad thing per se, as having issues fixed up will make the gameplay better in the end. Though with that being said, don’t go in expecting to have your socks knocked off or anything like that. Hopefully, an update at some point in the near future will introduce new content or new features to update your parks. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Jurassic World Evolution 2 in its 1.2.2 update!
Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.2.2 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused audio to be muted inside the Jurassic Park Era Aviary
- Renamed the Pteranodon 1997 skin to “Pteranodon 2001”.
- The Pteranodon 2001 skin is now unlocked by playing Isla Sorna: Site B Chaos Theory, instead of Jurassic Park: San Diego Chaos Theory
- Added quills back to the 2001A Velociraptor skin
- Fixed an issue that caused 2001 Velociraptors to be missing teeth
- Fixed an instance of dinosaurs becoming stuck
- Fixed an issue that sometimes allowed flying reptiles to phase through aviaries
- Balanced target appeal, target income and target visitors
- Target income now changes when the difficulty is changed
- (consoles only) Fixed HDR brightness screen setup on consoles
- Various stability fixes
Like said, we aren’t looking at much today. An array of updates have been made to some of the dinosaurs, improving their pathing behavior and looks to be more up to standard. There are also various stability fixes, meaning the game should feel a tad smoother. Minus a couple extra changes though, that’s about it.