The 2.03 update has arrived for Kena: Bride of Spirits, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Today’s version does not bring significant changes and features. Instead, it focuses on bug fixes and adjustments. Meanwhile, Ember Lab recommends installing the patch for a better gaming experience. So, let’s take a deep dive into the patch notes for the Kena: Bridge of Spirits 2.03 update.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits 2.03 Update Patch Notes
We hope you have been enjoying the Anniversary Update for Kena: Bridge of Spirits. It’s been a fun week to see all your amazing new shots captured with the updated photo mode features. We’ve made several stability improvements and corrected a few bugs in this patch.
Stay tuned for additional fixes and updates. Thanks for your support, and enjoy the adventure!
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Update: The 2.03 patch includes the following:
- Fix for performance issues occurring after resuming an Activity on PS5.
- Fixed issues make it possible to collect more than 100 Rot when replaying the game in New Game+.
- Fixed a bug with the Shrine Guardian Combat Reflection Trial that prevented the bonus objective “Cleansing Strike” from being awarded.
- Crash fixes.
- Kena Outfit animation improvements and fixes.
- Fixed issue allowing the Woodknight to attack during spawn animation.
Here are the PC system requirements of the game:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X/Intel i7-6700K or Equivalent
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB/ Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB or Equivalent
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 25 GB available space
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is out now for PC via the Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. For more details on the latest Kena: Bridge of Spirits patch, check out developer Ember Lab’s official website here.