Ember Lab has rolled out Kena: Bridge of Spirits patch 1.05, the first since the game launched to critical acclaim on Tuesday. If you’re eager to know what the developer is bringing to the game, we have the full Kena patch notes here.
With a feathery download size on PC, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5, Kena: Bridge of Spirits patch 1.05 is a small coat of polish. No significant changes or additions here, but rather a hotfix to improve the experience for players.
Firstly, Photo Mode expands to allow snaps when sitting down for some quality time with your amassed Rot. Ember Lab is increasing the camera sensitivity cap; a welcome change given the pre-patch maximum felt somewhat restrictive. Due to auto-save overwrite issues, Ember Lab has disabled the PlayStation 5 Resume Game feature. However, the developer plans to re-introduce it in due course as it irons out the problem. Furthermore, Kena: Bridge of Spirits patch 1.05 also addresses some progression blockers, notably Spirit Mask mode lock. Lastly, the patch also fixes several minor visuals, audio, and collision bugs.
Concise and to the point, the Kena 1.05 patch notes are below in full for you to read through.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Patch 1.05 Patch Notes
- Enabled photo mode when sitting with the Rot.
- Increased maximum camera sensitivity.
- Fixed bug that locked player into the Spirit Mask mode.
- Fixed progression blocker after combat in Taro’s Tree region.
- Fixed progression blocker after receiving the Bow Ability.
- Fixed progression blocker after Adira Hammer Relic and the objective marker not disappearing after completion.
- Fixed progression blocker on Warrior Path.
- The “Resume Game” feature for PS5 Activities has been temporarily disabled to prevent overwriting autosaves. This feature will be re-implemented in a future patch.
- Fixed minor visual, collision, and audio bugs.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is out now for PC via the Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.