Developer Ember Lab has released yet another coat of polish to its acclaimed action-adventure in the shape of Kena: Bridge of Spirits Patch 1.11. Much like previous updates, Kena patch 1.11 is nothing major and aims to add in quality of life improvements along with a few choice bug fixes. We’ve pulled together the Kena: Bridge of Spirits 1.11 patch notes, which you can read through below.
Patch 1.11 delivers several improvements to the world map, namely the display of collected items and meditation spot tracking, which should help players tick off that elusive 100%. With patch 1.11, Photo Mode now delivers better resolutions alongside a roll function. Players now have access to more save slots (five to be exact), and each of these now sports a thumbnail to help sort through them. Bug fixes target save game state, animations, audio, collectibles, and crashes.
You can check out the full Kena: Bridge of Spirits 1.11 patch notes below.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits 1.11 Patch Notes
- Added support for more auto-save slots (5).
- Added location thumbnails to save files.
- Improved quality and increased resolution of images captured with photo mode.
- Added roll functionality to photo mode.
- Photo mode now crops images to match the selected format.
- Added ability to display collected items on the world map.
- Added Meditation Spot tracking per region on the world map.
- Improved ultrawide support on PC.
- Fixed bugs related to save game state.
- Fixed small Rot animation related bugs.
- Animation, audio mixing and music bug fixes.
- Fixed bugs relating to missing collectables and lost owl statues.
- Reduced tracking on certain enemy and boss attacks.
- Crash fixes.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Patch 1.11 is out now for Windows PC via the Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. For help in navigating Kena‘s world, be sure to check out our guides, including how to restore the Fishing Shrine.