Update 1.63 for King of Fighters XV has arrived, and here are all the changes and improvements mentioned in the patch notes. While that last update (1.62) had quite a lot of changes, update 1.63 for King of Fighters XV does not bring as many radical changes. Here is the complete list of patch notes for update 1.63 for King of Fighters XV:
King of Fighters XV Update 1.63 Patch Notes
- DJ STATION ・Now displays the unlock criteria for each album
- MISSION ・Resolved an issue where even after completing Shingo Yabuki’s trials, the data would not be saved properly.
- GALLERY・Resolved an issue where even after completing the game with Shingo Yabuki, his special ending movie would not be saved.
・Resolved an issue where Shingo Yabuki’s voice lines would not be properly unlocked.
- Other ・Resolved several minor issues related to the UI and sound.
・Resolved several minor issues related to character displays and effects.
- Thruster Vision・Under ・Resolved an issue where under certain circumstances, landing recovery frames were reduced.
- Ventose (LP Ver.)・As the attack’s properties were behaving as unintended, they were reverted to pre patch ver1.62.
*Increased stun value.
- Germinal Caprice (LK Ver.)・As the attack’s properties were behaving as unintended, they were reverted to pre patch ver 1.62.
*Altered the behavior when an opponent not in a hit state is hit while in the air.
- Crouching LP・Reduced all recovery frames.
*This note was missing from the ver 1.62 patch notes. There were no changes made to it in ver1.63.
- Ren (EX Ver.) ・Resolved an issue when cancelling from Jumping LP where the combo scaling was smaller than intended
- Counterattack Fang (Normal/EX Ver.) ・Resolved an issue where the counter would unintentionally trigger even when hit from behind.
- Raigou Reppuu Ken (Normal Ver.) ・Resolved an issue where under certain circumstances, the damage was higher than normal.
- Raigou Reppuu Ken (MAX Ver.) ・Resolved an issue where under certain circumstances, the damage was lower than normal.
- Voice ・Resolved an issue where the volume settings for some of Shingo’s lines would not apply properly.
Update 1.63 for King of Fighters XV is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. For more information on future updates and patch notes, head over to the official King of Fighters XV website here.