Kingdom Come: Deliverance released patch 1.3 stating in the patch notes as “over 300 other fixes in various quests”. Most fans of the series may be happy (or not) to know that there is now a save and exit option, so if you need to leave the game you can now.
A few other big points that the developers have fixed are with the lockpicking skill. There were a lot of complaints about this skill and those that play Kingdom Come: Deliverance with a controller stated that the lockpicking was ‘impossible’. Now, it is “much easier to hold the sweet spot while turning the lock” and players using the controller will find it easier to unlock Very Easy and Easy locks, the mouse difficulty, however, has not changed.
Even though the patch is later than many players wanted, like the Days Gone game, a lot of the improvements seem to be answering a lot of what players were desiring. Some quests have become harder, such as the combat system when Harry has gained more experience. But some things have become less buggy like sneaking past sleeping NPC’s. The full patch notes are listed below.
Full Patch Notes
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance now has Save and Exit feature.
- Saving is much more robust and saves won’t get corrupted even if the game crashes while saving.
- Performance improved
- LoD switching tweaked, reducing pop-in and improving texture streaming.
- Stuttering in some areas reduced.
- Slightly smoother framerate on Vsync 30. (Consoles and some PCs)
- Improved lockpicking
- New interface design makes it much easier to hold the sweet spot while turning the lock.
- Easy and Very Easy trunks are now easier to lockpick when playing with controller. (Mouse difficulty unchanged)
- Improved pickpocketing
- You will no longer get caught if you stop at the beginning of the minigame. (Unless someone sees you)
- The risk indicator is now much more precise. When green, you are sure not to get caught.
- Alchemy bench will no longer shoot you into the air.
- The last quest with Lord Capon is now visible on the map when he is ready to assign it to you.
- Guards won’t frisk you so often.
- Your horse shouldn’t get stuck when jumping fences.
- Horse items are cleaned along with player items in bathhouses.
- You can see when looking at a bed whether it will save your game.
- You can sleep on beds without having to sit down first.
- Levelling up stealth by sneaking past enemies is more consistent.
- Sneaking past sleeping NPCs is now easier.
- Some easily accessible trunks with extremely good loot have been removed.
- Cave mushrooms can now be found in many other damp places.
- You can no longer autocook potions that you haven’t brewed by hand at least once before.
- German voiceovers will no longer cut off in mid-sentence in cutscenes.
- Late game player strength tweaked
- Some combat perks that were unintentionally overpowered were tuned down.
- Weapons scale less with high-level stats.
- It should now be much harder to kill high-level enemies with one hit. (Unless they’re helmetless. Stupid Runt…)
- Other combat system tweaks
- “Untargeted attack” exploit fixed.
- Enemy combat archery AI improved.
- Guards now react to combat more aggressively.
- And many other minor tweaks.
- (PC only) It is now possible to select different types of anti-aliasing.
- (PC only) It is now possible to set VSync to 30 or 60, or disable it completely.
- (PC only) Steam Cloud saving enabled.
- And over 300 other fixes in various quests.
- Improved CPU load balancing – better performance.
- Turkish subtitles added.
For more information, be sure to check back to the site for the latest entertainment news updates, reviews, and all of your nerdy news and needs!