The 12.16 update will arrive for League of Legends, and here is the complete list of changes and fixes added to this patch. Riot Lead Designer Phroxzon shared a comprehensive patch preview that provides players with a summary of the changes coming in League of Legends patch 12.16. In the new update for LoL, Diana has steered away from her bruiser build, Zeri receives another nerf, and Irelia becomes even more challenging to kill. Here is everything new with the 12.16 update.
League of Legends Update 12.16 Patch Preview
Passive – Bridge Between
Awakened Spirit: Udyr has four basic abilities that swap between stances. He can periodically recast his active stance to Awaken it for bonus effects, with a shared cooldown between stances.
Monk Training: Each time Udyr enters or Awakens a stance, his next two attacks gain attack speed and refund some of Awaken’s cooldown.
Q – Wilding Claw
Wilding Stance: Udyr gains a burst of attack speed, and his next two attacks deal bonus physical damage.
Awaken: Udyr gains attack speed, and his next two attacks chain lightning off the target, bouncing up to 6 times. Lightning can strike the same target multiple times, dealing heavy damage to isolated targets.
W – Iron Mantle
Mantle Stance: Udyr gains a shield, and his next two attacks restore health.
Awaken: Udyr gains a bigger shield, his next two attacks heal even more, and he restores a percentage of his max health over the next few seconds.
E – Blazing Stampede
Stampede Stance: Udyr gains a burst of move speed. His first attack against each target, while in this stance, lunges a short distance and stuns them (per-unit cooldown).
Awaken: Udyr gains even more movement speed and briefly becomes immune to crowd control.
R – Wingborne Storm
Storm Stance: Udyr temporarily summons a storm around him that slows and damages nearby units. His next two attacks cause the storm to pulse, dealing bonus magic damage.
Awaken: Udyr unleashes the storm, causing it to deal additional damage and chase after nearby enemies.
- Rapid Fire (Q): Attack Speed 50-110% > 65-125%
- Spell Thief (W): Minion Drop Rate 1/12 > 1/10
- Sleepy Trouble Bubble (E): Damage 60-220 (+40% AP) > 70-230 (+45% AP)
- Armor growth: 4.2 >>> 4.7
- Base magic resist: 28 >>> 30
- Headshot (Passive): Attack Damage Ratio 60-110% > 60-120%
- Ace in the Hole (R): Now deals up to 25% bonus damage based on crit chance
- Second Skin (Passive): On-Hit Damage 4-16 > 5-23
- Second Skin (Passive): Additional damage per stack 1-8 > 1-12
- Icathian Rain (Q): Ability Power Ratio 25% > 30%
- Killer Instinct (R): Ability Power Ratio 90% > 120%
- Base Armour: 22 > 24
- To the Skies! (Q): Melee bonus AD ratio 120% > 130%
- Transform Mercury Cannon (R): Bonus AD ratio 25% > 30%
- Grasping Roots (E): Podcast Lockout 0.15-0.4s > 0.15s
- Granite Shield (Passive): Cooldown 10-6s > 8-6s
- Thunderclap (W): Cooldown 12s > 12-10s
- Ultrashock Laser (W): Ability Power Ratio 60% > 40%
- Burst Fire (Q): Attack Damage Ratio 105-125% > 100-120%
- Zoomies (E): Movement Speed 20% (+6% per 100 AP) > 20% (+2% per 100 AP)
- Zoomies (E): Cooldown 12-8s – 12-10s
- Spinning Axe (Q): Base Damage 45-65 > 40-60
- Hammer Shock (Q): Monster Damage 50-170 > 30-150
- Moonsilver Blade (Passive): Damage 20-250 (+50% AP) > 20-220 (+55% AP)
- Lunar Rush (E): Ability Power Ratio 45%50%
- Damage Amp: 9% > 10%
- Damage Amp Duration: 4s > 5s
Worlds 2022 is one of the most anticipated esports events of the year. And according to Riot Phroxzon, the 12.16 patch will be the first Worlds-focused update. The first patch with a Worlds 2022 focus is now being tested on the PBE. League of Legends patch 12.16 will publish on August 24, 3 AM PT / 5 AM GMT / 3 AM CET. For more information regarding this patch, visit the League of Legends site.