Just like in previous Traveller’s Tale LEGO games, in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, you can discover and input various secret cheat codes in order to redeem optional characters in the game. Below is the list of all currently known cheat codes to unlock bonus characters and rewards in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
All Known Cheat Codes in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
To enter the cheat codes, you need to access the Holoprojector menu. Here’s how:
- Start the game.
- Start a new game or load a save file until you take control of a character.
- Open the Holoprojector menu (not the pause menu) by pressing the Xbox view button or PlayStation touchpad.
- Navigate to the far right Extras tab.
- Press Y on Xbox or Triangle on PlayStation to open the cheat code menu.
- Enter one of the codes below.
|Cheat Code||Unlocked Item|
|C3PHOHO||C-3P0 (Holiday Special)|
|WROSHYR||Darth Vader (Holiday Special)|
|TIPYIPS||D-O (Holiday Special)|
|LIFEDAY||GNK Droid (Holiday Special)|
|WOOKIEE||Itchy (Holiday Special)|
|KORDOKU||Poe Dameron (Holiday Special)|
|Z55T8CQ||Poggle the Lesser|
|SKYSAGA||Temmin “Snap” Wexley|
|SHUTTLE||Resistance I-TS Transport (Galaxy’s Edge)|
After you entered the codes, the cheats will be permanently unlocked for all save files and do not need to be re-entered. Bonus features and gameplay modifiers can be turned on or off at any time from the Extras menu. More codes will be added to the list once they are announced or known.