Crook Catcher is one of Una’s Tasks available for you to complete once you reach level 50 and unlock weekly roster missions. The missions list includes daily and weekly quests for you to finish to gain roster experience, reputation, silver and other rewards. This guide will give you a complete walkthrough of the Crook Catcher daily quest in Lost Ark.
Crook Catcher Quest Guide in Lost Ark
In the Crook Catcher daily quest, there are three criminals you must catch. You will find all three criminals on Runaways Island, located north of Arthetine and Misty Rain Marina. The locations of the criminals are randomized in the central, western and eastern sections of the island. This means that the criminals may appear in different spots every time you start the quest. However, you will not have to travel to other islands to catch each criminal. Additionally, you will not find any criminals in the northern part of the island where Florence and the Pirate Merchant Bad Hand are.
The following locations on Runaways Island are some areas where you may find the criminals:
- On top of the house rooftops. Some spots include the house rooftop near Samera and Pleasant Lina and the houses in the west and east sections of the island.
- Along the walkways near the central and western houses.
- In front of the house doorways.
- Near groups of NPCs, such as those directly south of Knight Rembrandt.
- Inside or north of the animal pen west of the cluster of central houses.
Lost Ark: The Powerpass Explained
Once you find all three criminals, speak to Rembrandt to complete the quest and receive your rewards. Upon completing the quest several times, you will also receive the Runaways Island Token that you can exchange on Opher, the Lonely Island.