As with other MMORPGs on the market, Lost Ark features tons of main and side quests for you to plow through for those sweet experience points. Although “The Secret of Dalian Orchard” isn’t one of those (annoying) timed Hidden Story Quests, many players aren’t able to finish it because the quest location is not marked on the map and is hidden in plain sight. Here’s where you can find the hidden area of “The Secret of Dalian Orchard” in Lost Ark and mark it off of your to-do list for good.
Lost Ark: “The Secret of Dalian Orchard” Quest Location Guide
- Start “The Secret of Dalian Orchard” Quest by getting a Treasure Map (random drop from Orchard Keepers) that leads you to an NPC named Coney.
- Talk to Coney to obtain the Coney’s Orchard Warehouse Key item. He will ask you to go to a particular location in Pear Tree Wildland, Flowering Orchard, East Luteran.
- “If you find the right cellar, the key will help you get inside,” the key’s description reads. So obviously, we need to find a cellar. Now the question is, where?
- Well, first you need to head to the Sien Inn’s Triport.
- Now from the crossroad, follow the road to the northwest until you reach what appears to be a dead-end.
- However, check your screen closer. There is a shack of some sort here!
- You don’t have to inspect the door or anything, simply go straight through the door, and we’ve arrived at the Coney’s Orchard Warehouse.
- Once inside, simply interact with the Moonshiner Marco NPC, and that’s it. You should be done with “The Secret of Dalian Orchard” Quest at this point.
If you’re still having trouble, check the video from Naftaly Monteiro below. Hope this Lost Ark article helps you complete “The Secret of Dalian Orchard” Quest.
- 5,292 XP.
- 2,950 Shillings.
- 720 Legacy Points.
- Brawler’s Modest Supplies.
Lost Ark is now available on PC via Steam.