Defeating raid and field bosses in Lost Ark allows you to gain valuable rewards. You are also required to kill multiple to complete your Adventurer’s Tomes for every major region in the game. Moake is a boss you must defeat to finish the Punika Adventurer’s Tome. This guide will teach you how to find and defeat Moake in Lost Ark.
Lost Ark Guide – How to Find and Defeat Moake
Moake is a boss that spawns in the Tikatika Colony region of Punika. In Lost Ark, you will find Moake south of Promise Hill and north of Aira Pond. The easiest way to access this area is by sailing or using an ocean liner to reach Punika, then using the Aira Pond Triport and walking directly north. The image above shows Moake’s spawn location.
Every field boss appears at pre-determined times and dates on each server. Every field boss raid starts at the same time before cycling every 2-3 days. The picture below shows an example of the alarm schedule for the Moake field boss.
You must also have the required item level to participate in the raid. For Moake, your item level must be at least 1415. If your item level is below this, the boss will block most of your damage. While you can still deal some damage, you will need numerous other players around to help. You can check your item level by going to your Character Profile.
Once you have met the item level requirement and are ready to fight Moake, head to Tikatika Colony. A white symbol will appear on the map with a timer telling you when Moake will spawn. Since Moake is an endgame boss designed for group combat, you’ll want to make sure other players are around to help defeat it. If no one else is around, try joining a busier channel, such as channel one or two, through the drop-down menu on the top-right corner of your screen.
Moake has several area-of-effect attacks to watch out for. The following list includes some of Moake’s attacks you will likely encounter during the raid:
- Blue triangles will appear around Moake, indicating an upcoming attack. After a short delay, light beams will appear, damaging anyone in the area and casting a temporary debuff. Standing outside of these zones will keep you safe.
- Several red triangles will appear around the boss. After a delay, beams of green light will appear and damage anyone in the indicated areas. A similar attack includes two triangles appearing in front and behind Moake, followed by green and purple light.
- A half-circle will appear around Moake. After a delay, Moake will swing its tail around, damaging and interrupting any player in the area.
- A massive circle will appear around Moake. Once it finishes charging up, it will unleash a blast of energy, damaging and interrupting any player in the area.
- Blue and red circles will appear around the boss, indicating lightning attacks shortly after.
- Moake will charge forwards, inflicting damage onto any player in front of the boss.
- Moake will shoot a beam out of the flower on its tail, damaging anyone who comes into contact.