After progressing through the main story, you’ll encounter a quest asking you to upgrade new ships. By this point, you may not yet own either boat. While the description of the Brahms ship tells you to work diligently at Lopang Inc., it does not provide specific details on what you must do to accomplish this. This guide will teach you how to unlock the Brahms Ship in Lost Ark.
How to Get the Brahms Ship in Lost Ark
To unlock the Brahms Ship in Lost Ark, you must first visit Lopang Island and complete its questline. You will find Lopang Island south of Pleccia, southwest of Peyto and northwest of Tortoyk. Upon completing the quests on the island, you will unlock daily Una’s Tasks for Lopang Island. These tasks, titled “Special Delivery”, ask you to travel to different regions to deliver Lopang packages. The reputation requirements and rewards are as follows:
Reputation Level One
- Requires one completed task in total.
- Rewards you with 2,000 Silver.
Reputation Level Two
- Requires two additional completed tasks.
- Rewards you with 9,000 Silver.
Reputation Level Three
- Requires three additional completed tasks.
- Rewards you with 18,000 Silver.
Reputation Level Four
- Requires five additional completed tasks.
- Rewards you with 27,000 Silver, a Vitality Increase Potion, Messenger Pigeon Crafting Recipe, and Melody of the Sea: Brahms.
Like other daily Una Tasks, you can only complete up to three each day. Upon reaching Reputation level four, claim the rewards by navigating to the Reputation Status screen in your Una Tasks menu. You will receive the Melody of the Sea: Brahms, which you can use to obtain the ship. When you unlock the ship, you can then go to your ship selection menu and use Brahms Ship Blueprints to upgrade it to level four for the Ship Upgrade quest.