While some players are most eager to explore the world of Arkesia and complete quests, others are most excited about climbing the ranks in PvP. Not only do you have three different competitive modes to try out, but you can also use the Book of Coordination to help optimize your build. This guide will teach you how to use the Book of Coordination in PvP in Lost Ark.
How to Use the Book of Coordination in PvP in Lost Ark
The Book of Coordination is one of Lost Ark‘s build optimization tools for PvP. It allows you to tune your skills, stat and skill points for each competitive mode available in the game. You can also have up to five different presets, allowing you to switch between your builds without constantly making new builds.
Lost Ark: The Best Classes for PvP
The first part of the Book of Coordination is Stat Tuning. In this section, you can spend up to 1000 stat points in six different categories. Each stat has its own advantages that improve your character and skills. The following is a list of each stat and what their advantages are:
- Crit: Increases your chance of dealing critical attack damage.
- Specialization: Increases the effectiveness of your class special abilities and awakening skills.
- Domination: Increases damage to debuffed enemies.
- Swiftness: Increases your character’s attack and movement speed. It also reduces your ability cooldowns.
- Endurance: Increases your health and armor.
- Expertise: Improves your debuffs while reducing the effectiveness of debuffs cast on you.
The second part of the Book of Coordination is Skill Tuning. This section provides you with a list of every skill available for your class and 340 skill points to allocate to each ability. Like the regular combat skill screen (K), you will also find different tripods that you can select to help you strengthen each spell. You can use this section to optimize each of your skills to be more effective in PvP without affecting your normal PvE builds in your combat skills screen.