Tripod Studio has released the patch notes for a new update coming to Lost Ark today, March 15. The new update brings several fixes to the MMORPG and kicks off the Fever Time event. Today’s update means the game will be down from 12 AM PT / 7 AM UTC / 8 AM CET.
The top-down fantasy game only launched in North America and Europe last month after releasing exclusively in Korea in 2019. Within twenty-four hours of its debut, it became the second most played game on Steam. Check out the full patch notes for today’s updating coming to Lost Ark below.
Lost Ark March 15 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that prevented tornados from spawning during the Tytalos Guardian Raid, which prevented players from avoiding the high damage attack.
- Fixed an issue that prevented unbound Uncommon (green) and Rare (blue) HP Potions from being tradeable.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when using a search field with a controller.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a pop-up from being shown when using the ‘Escape’ option in the Game Menu when the language was set to French.
- Removed the purchase limitation by item level at the Arkesia Grand Prix exchange so that players can now earn more rewards.
- Fixed the in game event timers that were off by one hour due to Daylight Savings Time. Players will need to have have DST enabled on their computers for the clock to appear correctly.
- Europe West daily login rewards will be restarted. They will restart from day one, which means players will be able to re-claim the first 4 days of events (and will not lose previously claimed rewards).
Fever Time Weekend Event
This hotfix also kicks off the in-game Fever Time event. Each weekend through April 10 (at 2 AM PT / 10 AM UTC), one character on a player’s Roster will be able to claim a “3 Battle Items Chest” on Saturday and on Sunday that includes the following items:
- Healing Battle Item Chest x5
- Utility Battle Item Chest x5
- Offensive Battle Item Chest x5
The 3 Battle Items Chest can be claimed by once on Saturday and once on Sunday between 3:01 AM PT / 10:01 AM UTC and 2:59 AM PT / 9:59AM UTC, when the event clock will reset. Fever Time will happen each weekend until April, so be sure to reap the rewards while you can!
- Users in the Europe West and South America regions are unable to connect to voice chat.
- Monthly and Weekly Crystal bonus packs are not granting their respective bonus percentages. A retroactive grant of these Crystals will be applied for players who have purchased them.
- Procyon’s Compass references UTC time for adventure islands.
Lost Ark is currently available on PC via Steam.