The company behind the popular MMORPG Lost Ark has released patch notes for the March 10 update on its way to the game. Downtime will, unfortunately, be required for the update and is scheduled for March 10 at 12 AM PT (8 AM UTC). Lost Ark will be down for about four hours during the planned maintenance. The update will include a long list of bug fixes, new story missions, a limited-time racing mode, and some upgrades to the game’s Proving Grounds.
Check out the full patch notes for March 10’s update to Lost Ark below.
Lost Ark Update March 10 Patch Notes
- Kadan Story Episode (Includes Isteri & Illusion Bamboo Islands)
- Content: Experience a new storyline, complete with its own quests, new islands, and cinematic moments. These quests will include a cast of new and returning characters as you learn more about the Sidereals and search for the legendary Kadan, the first Guardian slayer, in your journey to find the final Ark.
- Requirements: Players will need to have completed Feiton, alongside completing the following quests: ‘Yorn – Let There Be Light,’ ‘Whispering Islet – Start of Our Story,’ and ‘Illusion Bamboo Island – End of the Trials’
- Abyss Raid: Argos
- Content: Participants will need to work together to defeat the Guardian Argos before time expires, with a limited number of revives available to the party.
- Phase 1 – Item Level 1370
- Phase 2 – Item Level 1385
- Phase 3 – Item Level 1400
- Arkesia Grand Prix Limited-Time Event
- Content: Available for the next month, in this mode, two teams of seven players (7v7) will compete against each other, racing around a course while transformed and attempting to progress toward their goal while preventing the other team from progressing.
- Requirements: An NPC named “Arkesia Grand Prix Manager” will arrive in every major city (other than Prideholme) to help you enter the event, granting an “[Event][Daily] Go to the Arena!” quest for players to gain entry. Players must be level 50 to enter the event.
- Competitive Proving Grounds Season 1
- Players will be able to queue solo for the ‘Team Deathmatch’ mode. As you win and lose throughout the season, you can track your ‘Competitive Match Average Score.’ Your rank is determined based on your score, as are the rewards you receive when the season ends.
- Added the Omen skin collection to the in-game store. These cosmetics will be available in exchange for Royal Crystals until the April Update releases.
- Log-in Bonus
- The March update will add a new track for players to receive daily rewards for logging and claiming on a daily basis.
- Fixed a Direct X 11 related issue causing the game client to become unresponsive after switching from Windowed Mode to Fullscreen and Alt+tabbing.
- Fixed an issue with graphical settings where sometimes the “Restore to Default” button would set the graphical settings to a higher than intended default setting.
- Fixed a few issues with Controller Support related messaging for tutorials and other instructions.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to unequip gems when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue in Character Creation/Customization causing the “hello” tattoo to display backwards.
- Fixed an issue with Stronghold’s Manor Management UI causing the AZERTY keyboard input was not properly supported.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong Guide video for the Abyssal Dungeon was being played.
- Fixed issues causing players to sometimes be unable to hear others, speak, or leave while in Raid group chat.
- Fixed an issue causing hotkey functionality for global chat to not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly Battle Item Bundle stated it can be claimed 10 times. Changed it to reflect a purchase limit of once a week. While previously communicated this issue as fixed in our last update, we continued to work on resolving it and apologize for any confusion between the updates.
- Fixed an issue in the Training Room causing the tutorial text for the Stand Up movement to disappear too quickly.
- Fixed an issue in the “Honest Liar” quest preventing players from using mouse clicks to advance quest interactions and NPC dialogue.
- Fixed an issue causing the Notos Orka Ship Skin Selection Chest to be limited to 1 purchase instead of 3.
- Fixed an issue causing the Stronghold Lab UI to not display additional research slots when unlocked.
- Fixed various other minor and backend issues.