Today game publisher Playdius and indie game developer Digixart Entertainment announced that the award-winning “musical adventure” Lost in Harmony will release on both Nintendo Switch and PC on June 21.
Lost in Harmony is described as a fantastic musical runner that flawlessly mixes an emotional storyline and rhythm game mechanics. This audio-centric experience follows the characters of Kaito and Aya, two teenagers who will face many hardships as they travel together across a beautiful, hand-drawn world while dodging obstacles and staying in step with the music.
“Lost in Harmony is a wonderful addition to our Nintendo Switch lineup. We are delighted to work together with Yoan Fanise and his entire team at Digixart. They are among the most creative development studios in Montpellier in the South of France and we are happy to have the opportunity to bring their ‘out of box’ rhythm game to a new audience.” said Guillaume Jamet, Head of Publishing at Playdius.
Lost in Harmony Nintendo Switch and PC features will include:
- Rhyme and run: Experience music in a new way with the combination of choreographed musical rhythmic tapping and running
- Strong story lore: Discover the emotional and gripping story from the co-creator of Valiant Hearts
- Musical experience: Moving and original soundtrack from well-known composers and singers
- Hand-drawn graphics: Travel through 30+ breathtaking painted environments
- Customization features: Customize your character’s clothes, hat, headphones and skateboard
The game’s soundtrack was created by some serious talent, including famous game composers and singers such as Wyclef Jean, Onoken, Tadayoshi Makino, Fumitake Igarashi, and Godspeed Vivix. Lost in Harmony’s debut on the Nintendo Switch will make use of the touchscreen and Joy-Con functionality with rumble.
No word yet on the price, but as stated above, Lost in Harmony should be available on Switch and PC starting on June 21st.