Stardew Valley’s newest update is massive, and it is officially live on consoles. Players on PC were able to experience the update at the end of November, but players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch are now able to see it for themselves.
The list of updates and changes to Stardew Valley in Update 1.4 goes on and on. From multi-player support to over 200 new clothing items to new experiences overall, there is a lot to check out. Here is a look at some of the latest additions:
- Added movie theater unlocked in late game, with related content and features.
- Added 14-heart events for every spouse.
- Added new events and dialogue (including a new heart event for Caroline).
- Added clothes tailoring and dyeing.
- Added 24 new hair styles, including bald heads.
- Added Four Corners farm map (meant for co-op, divides the land into four areas with their own perks).
- Added Fish Ponds to breed fish and produce items
This same patch for Stardew Valley has been live on PC since the end of November, and the complete list of updates and additions can be seen here. Earlier this year, a multi-player was officially added to the game for consoles.
Stardew Valley is a pixelated farming simulator that can be enjoyed with a group of friends or on your own. After inheriting your grandfather’s farm, it is up to you to create the farm of your dreams from a few coins and some hand-me-down tools. A cast of interesting and diverse characters paired with seasonal events make for some relaxing and thoughtful gameplay
Are you super stoked for all of the new stuff coming to Stardew Valley? Are you dying to solve the new end-game mystery? Let us know in the comments below, and keep coming back to The Nerd Stash for all of your nerdy news and needs!