The 1.37 update has arrived for Melty Blood: Type Lumina, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The 2D fighting game and the fifth installment of the Tsukihime fighting game series Melty Blood was released in 2021 and received pretty cool feedback from players. It also offers a better gaming experience with periodic updates. Today’s version doesn’t bring major changes but comes with bug fixes and adjustments. Here’s everything new with the Melty Blood: Type Lumina 1.37 update.
Melty Blood: Type Lumina 1.37 Update Patch Notes
We have released “Ver. 1.37” and “Build ID 9615155” on PlayStation 4 and Steam (PC). We have fixed a bug in the game system and will explain the part of the game that affects play. Here are the Melty Blood: Type Lumina 1.37 update patch notes:
- Hisui＆Kohaku – Fixed a bug that caused a successful Tech Throw to continue incorrectly.
- Super Armor – Fixed a problem in which Super Armor was sometimes not removed after receiving an armor break.
- Shield – Fixed an issue where a Shield Failure Guard would not occur correctly while shielding multi-hit projectile attacks.
- Ranked Match – In network mode rank matches, RP (rank points) are no longer increased or decreased by incorrect values.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
- We will report the date of the update for Nintendo Switch and Xbox One as soon as it is determined. The publication process is expected to take several days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your patience.
The system requirements of the game are as follows:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5, 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 / Radeon HD 7970
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Display Resolution 1280×720 and above recommended.
Melty Blood: Type Lumina is available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. But as noted above, the 1.37 update is currently only available for PS4 and PC. For more information regarding today’s patch, check out the Melty Blood: Type Lumina’s Twitter account.