The 1.5.1 update has launched for Metal Hellsinger, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This is a rhythmic first-person shooter video game developed by Swedish developer The Outsiders in the past months. The game mixes elements from both first-person shooters and rhythm games, drawing particular reference from the rebooted Doom franchise. While navigating the demonic game world, players are faced with a raiment of demons and accompanied by a heavy metal score. A new patch showed up for the game a while ago, focusing on several fixes. Let’s deep dive into the Metal Hellsinger 1.5.1 update patch notes.
Metal Hellsinger 1.5.1 Update Patch Notes
Our devmons have set some time aside from their greater task to prepare a few fixes to increase the stability of the game to make your rides in Hell more enjoyable. Just you wait until you see what they are working on…
- Addressed an issue where the Judge Aspect in Nihil didn’t transition to the Damage phase after the Enemy phase under specific circumstances.
- Fixed a crash caused when immediately backing out to the Main Menu after starting certain actions.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after using Paz ultimate on despawning enemies while entering an arena. – Metal Hellsinger 1.5.1 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash caused when pressing any button on a controller during key rebind.
- Fixed a UI stability issue where it was possible to soft-lock the game after selecting ‘Claim’ option rapidly on the post level Unlocks the screen
Update 1.5.1 for Metal Hellsinger is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC platforms. For more information on future updates and patch notes, head over to the official Metal Hellsinger forum site here.
What do you think about the latest version?