Netherite Ingots have been in Minecraft since the last update, and it has remained the rarest material in the game since then. Players have spent hours at a time looking for an adequate amount of materials to make just one Netherite ingot. Although the hardship that players may have to face when searching for the crafting ingredients, in the end, it is so worth it.
Having Netherite ingots will allow players to make the strongest armor and weapons in the game. Players will only need one Netherite ingot to upgrade each piece of equipment (Note: the item must be diamond in order to be upgraded to Netherite.) Say that we have found all the items needed in order to create a Netherite ingot. The next main question is how the heck are we supposed to craft it?
No need to fear! Below players will find a guide on how to craft Netherite ingots in Minecraft and what materials are needed below!
Minecraft: Steps to Crafting an Ingot
The first thing players will need to do is obviously, find the materials. In the bullets below, players will see what materials are needed for each ingot.
- 4 Netherite Scraps (Crafted from Ancient Debris) Formula: 1 Ancient debris = 1 Netherite Scrap
- 4 Golden Ingots
- Crafting Table
Once the player obtains the 4 Netherite scraps and 4 golden ingots, the next step is the fun part, crafting the Netherite Ingot. All players will need to do to craft the ingot is:
- Open the Crafting table to the 3×3 grid
- Place three Netherite scraps in the first row
- Place one Netherite scraps in the first box of the middle row
- Fill the remaining boxes with golden ingots
How to Use Minecraft Netherite Ingots in a Smithing Table
When this is completed, the player will see the finished product on the right side of the table in the output box. Players will then be able to move the Netherite ingots from the box into their inventory.
After the crafting process is done, if the player wishes to upgrade a piece of their equipment to Netherite, below is a bulleted guide of how to do so.
- Craft a smithing table using four wooden planks and two iron ingots. Place the table when completed
- Right click the table to open it
- Place the tool that you desire to upgrade in the left box
- Place the Netherite ingot in the middle box
- The finishing product will be in the far right box. Store it in your inventory!
For more informational content on Minecraft and some of the other rarest materials in the game, check out the Minecraft Wiki! Otherwise, we hope this guide helped you with getting and using Netherite Ingots in Minecraft! If it did, be sure to let me know in the comments below!