A new Minecraft Version 1.19.50 is available today, November 29, 2022, for download, and here’s a full list of changes and additions coming with it. The game’s update will bring the full Spectator Mode into the game. Also, the update has new control schemes for players using touch controls to enhance the gameplay. Similarly, Minecraft V1.19.50 adds new default character skins, while the Vex gets a makeover. Now let’s have a look at Minecraft version 1.19.50 patch notes.
Minecraft version 1.19.50 patch notes
A new Bedrock update is going live, bringing in Spectator Mode, new touch controls, and more!
— Minecraft (@Minecraft) November 29, 2022
- When cheats are enabled, players can go in and out of Spectator Mode using the Personal Game Mode option in World Settings or the ‘/gamemode spectator’ command.
- Spectators have a reduced HUD that does not show the crosshair, Hotbar, XP, health, hunger, or armor.
- Players’ inventory, health, held items, etc., are unchanged when switching in and out of Spectator Mode.
- Spectators are always flying and cannot be grounded.
- Spectators pass through solid blocks and entities without collision.
- Spectators can see out of solid objects when inside blocks.
- Spectators can’t take damage and are not affected by any blocks, mobs, items, portals, or effects.
- Spectators cannot use items or interact with blocks or mobs.
- Spectators cannot open their inventory or interact with block screens, like Chests or Furnaces.
- Mobs or other players can’t see spectators. Only players in Spectator Mode can see Spectators.
- Spectators appear as transparent floating heads to other players in Spectator Mode.
- Spectators don’t need to sleep through the night.
- When playing in first person perspective, spectators do not see their arm or held item.
- Spectators generate chunks if they fly to new chunks.
- Spectators do not spawn any mobs.
- Non-persistent mobs around spectators will check for distance to any non-spectators when deciding if they should despawn.
- Commands can select and act on spectators.
New Touch Controls
- New touch controls are now enabled on touch devices by default.
- Players can choose between “Joystick & tap to interact,” “Joystick & aim crosshair,” or “D-Pad & tap to interact.”
New Default Skins
- New characters have joined Steve and Alex! Their skin choices are available in the Dressing Room.
- Updated Vex’s model and texture.
- For ease in fights, Vex will retain a slightly larger hitbox.
According to the update, the Spectator Mode is a new and big addition to Minecraft Bedrock Edition. The game’s patch notes are available on the Minecraft website. Meanwhile, the Minecraft game is available for download on Xbox, PC, Mobile Phones, PlayStation, and Switch.