Are you a huge fan of Pokemon? Have you invested considerable time into the Harvest Moon series? If you loved both experiences, Monster Harvest is a game worth checking out. Fight across Planimal Point with your collection of monsters. And find many more to take on.
Monster Harvest Features and Release Date
This isn’t your typical monster-fighting, farming simulator from Maple Powered Games. You don’t just grow crops. If you need a new monster, you can feel free to mutate them. After going from seed to harvest, take your creatures straight into battle.
Here are some features you can look forward to in the Monster Harvest game:
- Mutate your crops with magic slime
- There’s always a chance the magic slime will mutate crops into Planimals
- Fight against Evil Slimeco with your Planimals
- Three seasons to contend with: Dry, Wet, and Dark – Odd weather and seasons that will affect what a player can grow
- Craft items to place around the farm and furniture to place in your house
- 72 different mutations to see
- Intense turn-based battles
Previously, we had only been told one thing about the release date for the game Monster Harvest. That was, of course, the elusive “coming soon”. All we had seen beyond that was a trailer, leaving players wanting more. Luckily, you won’t have to wait too long to venture Planimal Point.
The title will hit Steam and the Nintendo e-Shop on May 13t 2021. Xbox and PlayStation Stores will be getting their digital release on June 3. Physical copies for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch will hit European markets on June 4. It can be expected to hit the US market on June 8.
Will you be adding Monster Harvest to your game library? Think you have what it takes to face Evil Slimeco? Let me know in the comments!