In the early and mid-game parts of Monster Hunter Rise, Zenny (or the in-game money) plays a crucial part. After all, you don’t just need rare monster materials to both craft and upgrade your weapons and armor, but also money as well. Especially if you don’t have a “main weapon”, having 500,000 Zenny in the bank won’t be enough to make your dream sets. Thankfully, a popular Monster Hunter YouTuber GaijinHunter has found an easy trick to farm Zenny in Monster Hunter Rise. Let us take a peek at the tutorial video together.
Our Other Guides
- Monster Hunter Rise Guide: Where to Find Dragonhusk Shards
- Fortnite Guide: Spring Breakout Event
- Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town – How to Upgrade Your Tools
The video is a bit long since GaijinHunter details the fastest route to mine these valuable materials. But if you don’t feel like watching the whole 16 minutes right now or just need a quick list of what you have to do, here is the step-by-step guide to the Monster Hunter Rise Zenny farming trick:
- Craft an armor set that contains three levels of Geologist armor skill. It will give you an extra item — four items total — from a mining spot.
- Get Botanist level four as well while you’re at it.
- Check the quest list and see whether your A Tour of The Caverns expedition has the Mining Upsurge condition or not. Because in this quest condition, it’s guaranteed that you will get three of each item you mine. And with Geologist level three that means you will get 12 items from just one mining outcrop.
- If yes, then skip to the sixth step.
- If not, then you will need to “refresh” your quest listing by doing a quest. To quickly do it, simply:
- Wear your farming armor set that contains level four Botanist skill.
- Pick the Roly-poly Lanterns 1* Village quest.
- Go to subcamp 1.
- Grab the nearest Firelanterns in front of the camp, jump down to the left of the camp to grab another one, and then just zip to the next valley right in front of you for the last Firelantern batch. Most of the time the quest should be finished by grabbing Firelanterns from these three spots. But continue looking for them if it doesn’t end yet.
- Repeat until the A Tour of The Caverns expedition has the Mining Upsurge condition.
- Don your farming armor set that has level three Geologist.
- Here are the locations for the mining spots in Lava Caverns. Remember that the spots regenerate every four minutes:
- On a cliff in Area 4, near a rock with lava on it.
- In Area 5.
- In the pathway from Area 5 to Area 15.
- Area 10.
- In the pathway from Area 10 to Area 11.
- In a small cave in Area 11, there are four mining spots.
- Fast travel to subcamp 2, go straight passing a small rock, and jump down the cliff.
- Zip straight across the gap with your Wirebug, there should be another mining spot near Spiribirds bushes.
- Head left then go straight across the gap for the last spot.
- Fast travel back to the main camp.
- Usually, your backpack will already be full after the second run. So don’t forget to drop them at the camp.
- When you’re done (or the Locale Info has changed), just go back to Kamura and sell the all materials you just got.
And that is how you can easily gain around 300,000 Zenny in just 10 minutes or so. Do you have your own dirty trick to get rich quickly? Share with us your secrets to amass tons of money in Monster Hunter Rise in the comments below!