Buddy Tickets are one of the most difficult-to-find crafting materials in Monster Hunter Rise. It’s used to craft unique equipment, like the Canyne Cannon Gunlance, one of the strongest Gunlance you can get in Low Rank thanks to its Long 3 shelling level. Usually, you can get one from Buddy Expert Shirubei after doing 10 to 12 quests while bringing along Buddies (Palico and/or Palamute). However, Shirubei won’t always give you Buddy Tickets. Sometimes he rewards you with other materials such as Lagniapple instead. With that in mind, you definitely need to burn through tons of quests for a chance to obtain the ticket, right?
The Fastest Way to Farm Buddy Tickets in Monster Hunter Rise
Well, worry not, fellow Hunters! Monster Hunter YouTuber CaoSlayer has found a rather quick quest that lets you farm Buddy Tickets in Monster Hunter Rise. It should only take you around 50 seconds. Let’s take a look at how it works in the video.
Here is the step-by-step guide to the Monster Hunter Rise Buddy Tickets farming if you don’t feel like watching the less-than-three minutes long video, prefer to read guides, or just need a quick list of what you have to do:
- Wear your strongest High Rank set.
- Pick the Great Izuchi, Great Pain 2* Low Rank Village quest.
- Fast travel to Sub-camp 1, the target Great Izuchi should spawn not far from there.
- You should be able to beat Great Izuchi in under one minute.
- Don’t forget to pick up the shinies off of the ground for extra materials.
- Skip the Quest Complete celebratory animation and shave off another five to 10 seconds by hanging in the air with the Wirebug, using fast travel, or getting inside the Camp.
Doing this particular hunting quest is more recommended than doing a random gathering quest. Why? Simple, really. Although the gathering spots are stationary, the number of items you get from them are randomized, even if you use Botanist. Meanwhile, Great Izuchi only spawns and roams around in either Area 8-7 or Area 4-3. Its pattern is much more predictable instead of relying on two gathering spots giving you the exact number of items you need to finish the quest.
Our Other Guides
- Monster Hunter Rise Guide: How To Capture Monsters
- Stardew Valley Guide: How to Catch Pufferfish
- FFXIV: Shadowbringers Guide – How to Get the Magitek Predator Mount
Since completing quests also “advances time” in Monster Hunter Rise, this Buddy Tickets farming trick works wonders for farming Trader, Meowcenaries, and Melder Pot results as well. Do you have an even faster way to get those Buddy Tickets? Let’s discuss and share your ideas in the comments below.