For most people, farming Kamura Points in Monster Hunter Rise isn’t particularly hard. Simply doing quests and gathering along the way should give you plenty enough of it. However, you can use Kamura Points in Argosy to trade for items, essentially saving Zenny to get consumables. It’s especially useful for Bow or Dual Blades users who need to stack up on Dash Juice fast or when you need a lot of Dango Tickets.
With that in mind, a popular Monster Hunter YouTuber Cons OA has found a rather quick quest that lets you farm those Kamura Points. Let’s take a look at what you need to do in the video below.
The Fastest Way to Farm Kamura Point in Monster Hunter Rise
Here is the step-by-step guide to the Monster Hunter Rise Buddy Tickets farming if you don’t feel like watching the 13 minutes long video, prefer to read guides, or just need a quick list of what you have to do:
- Craft an armor set that contains three levels of Geologist armor skill. It will give you an extra item — four items total — from a mining spot.
- Go for the A Tour of The Caverns expedition quest.
- Don’t forget to eat Dango Calculator to get 20% more points.
- Once there, fast travel to Sub-camp 1.
- Here are the locations for the gathering spots in Lava Caverns. Remember that the spots regenerate every four minutes:
- Two nodes in front of the camp; one Iridescent Ore right in front, and a Scorched Ore is in the direction of Area 11.
- Area 9. On top of the map and drop down to the direction of Sub-camp 2 for a Monster Fossil.
- Head straight through a narrow path and drop down again for an Iridescent Ore.
- Go to Area 3, there’s a Monster Fossil on a cliff along the way.
- Zip across the gap with your Wirebug and run up a wall, to find a Monster Fossil.
- Go to the direction of Area 8 (but don’t go down) for another Iridescent Ore.
- Go down to Area 8, there’s an Iridescent Ore on top of a ledge.
- There are two Monster Fossils in the direction of Area 7.
- Run up the wall near Area 9, then jump backward for another Monster Fossil.
- Fast travel to Sub-camp 1, go to the path between Area 13 and 14. Go up a ledge with your Wirebug for a Scorched Ore.
- In Area 13 there’s an Iridescent Ore near the entrance (if you’re coming from Area 14).
- Repeat as often as necessary (or as you can) before heading back to Kamura.
- You can also sell any excess materials you get for extra Zenny.
Our Other Guides
- Monster Hunter Rise Guide: How To Capture Monsters
- Genshin Impact Guide: Where to Find Every Type of Wood
- Genshin Impact: Summit Shaper Guide
Do you have an even faster way to rack up Kamura Points? Let’s discuss and share your ideas in the comments below and stay tuned for more Monster Hunter Rise guides.