Want to know how to get Frocium in Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak? Frocium is one of the rare Sunbreak items used to forge Master gear. To find and mine Frocium, you must go to a frosty location called Frost Islands and visit all the Frocium nodes. Frost Islands is known for its high and winding mountains and dense forests. In addition to this, it is cold there, so the journey will not be easy. But with the best preparation, you can find all the nodes and get as much Frotium as you want, and our guide will help you with this.
How to Get Frocium in Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak
There are eight potential Frocium ore spawn locations in Frost Islands where you can mine it. The chance of Frocium spawning at every point on the map is not 100%, so you will have to go from point to point until you collect the required amount of ore. Traveling through the snowy mountains is not easy, but we will try to help a little by talking about all the Frocium spawn locations:
- Zone 4: Near the starting camp there is a large cliff, in front of which there is a wooded slope. This place is between zones 4 and 5.
- Zone 3: Head to the top of the ridge between zones 3 and 6. Near the tree, you will find an ore.
- Zone 6: Send to the west summit of zone 6 with the Great Wirebug.
- Zone 10: At the entrance to the subcamp, turn right and walk up to the ledge.
- Zone 9: Look for high ground in the northern part of zone 3.
- Zone 12: The remaining three Great Wirebug nodes are located in secret zone 12 in zone 9. To get there, you need to go through the tunnel and Great Wirebug located near the Ore Mining Outcrop.
You can slightly increase your chances of success by equipping gear with the Geologist passive skill. Thanks to this skill, your luck will increase, and you will be able to get more Frocium. Also, before the trip, order Dango Wall Runner or Dango Glutton to increase stamina, travel longer and find more Frocium.