Monster Hunter Rise has today launched its 3.6.1 update, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Today’s patch is rather tiny, clocking in at just one-tenth of a GB. With that being said, there are a few things worth mentioning. First of all, you can access a new event quest every week now, so those wanting more out of Monster Hunter Rise have plenty to look forward to. You can also enjoy a new Gyro Correction function, for the handful of you who enjoy that feature on your Switch console. There’s plenty more in terms of bug fixes though, so let’s waste no more time. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with update 3.6.1 for Monster Hunter Rise!
Monster Hunter Rise Update 3.6.1 Patch Notes
- New Event Quests will be available every week.
- New DLC can be purchased from Nintendo eShop.
- A new Gyro Correction function will be added to the Gyroscope options.
This will allow you to adjust how frequently the position of the gyroscope is recalibrated.
- Fixed a bug preventing monsters from retreating if you join a Rampage Quest with specific timing, resulting in the quest becoming incompletable.
- Fixed a bug causing display issues for the Bishaten armor series when equipped on Body Type 01.
- Fixed a bug preventing the target camera reticle from changing when a monster changes its posture due to a special status.
- Fixed a bug that makes it look as if Great Wirebugs are not moving if you use one while gathering an item right after sliding.
- Fixed a bug preventing some saved colors from being properly reflected in the preview when using the character creator.
- Fixed a bug causing the forelock of the Izuchi Tail hairstyle to clip through the Kulu-Ya-Ku Helm.
- Fixed a bug preventing the effects of Critical Draw/Punishing Draw from being activated during specific moves with certain melee weapons.
- Fixed a bug in the reset timing for the great sword’s Rage Slash that was introduced after a bug fix in Ver.3.4.1.
- Fixed the controls explanation for the hammer’s Dash Breaker, because it was the same as the one for the Silkbind Spinning Bludgeon.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the game to freeze if the bowgun’s Sticky Ammo explodes right when the screen changes, such as during the quest results.
- Fixed a bug occasionally preventing the photosensitivity warning from being displayed in the selected language.
- Fixed a bug causing the options to be reset to default if you cancel after performing specific actions on the Options screen.
- Fixed a bug preventing the “!” icon from disappearing for the message at the very bottom of the chat window, if you look at the log while you have an unread chat message.
- Fixed a bug preventing the “!” icon from disappearing even if you accept all Guild Cards after performing a specific set of actions.
- Fixed a bug causing the pressing of directional buttons being registered twice if they are pressed once at the exact moment when the Quest Select screen is displayed.
- Fixed various text bugs.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.